Asset links braking at random

Participant ,
Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my second attempt to get help for this problem.

My company uses the CC libraries to create all of our illustrator files. We have extensive libraries shared between us. We are using the latest verion of Illustrator and CC. I am the only person how makes changes in the Libraries.

Every day links from assets used in our files break. Of 20 to 40 assets only one or two will break. the link will brake in one file where the asset is being used but not in another file. Sometimes the assets are broken for collegues but not for me or vice versa. it is not every file every day. some files are fine for a month, some have problems at much shorter intervels and some never have problems.

We need help to solve this problem because soon we will have to go back to assets that are only link in the document.

thanks in advance.

Dane Junkin

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Asset links braking at random

Participant ,
Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my second attempt to get help for this problem.

My company uses the CC libraries to create all of our illustrator files. We have extensive libraries shared between us. We are using the latest verion of Illustrator and CC. I am the only person how makes changes in the Libraries.

Every day links from assets used in our files break. Of 20 to 40 assets only one or two will break. the link will brake in one file where the asset is being used but not in another file. Sometimes the assets are broken for collegues but not for me or vice versa. it is not every file every day. some files are fine for a month, some have problems at much shorter intervels and some never have problems.

We need help to solve this problem because soon we will have to go back to assets that are only link in the document.

thanks in advance.

Dane Junkin

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2016 0

Have something to add?