• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets > Files, unable to access.

Engaged ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I needed to start accessing my files but I have a red exclamation mark next to the file tab, when I click on the file tab it just sits there with the loading circle.

I have restarted to see if it would resolve the issue, but with no resolve.

Anyone else having this same issue?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

I closed out of the Creative Cloud app and restarted my computer.  When everything booted back up, the app icon still showed as being open on my desktop toolbar.  I right clicked it and clicked Quit, then restarted my computer again.  I clicked on the app icon on my desktop to open Creative Cloud.  That seems to have fixed my issues with file access.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  I can access everything else except my downloaded files and Typekit fonts.  Closing out of everything and restarting my computer used to work.  That is no longer the case.  This is highly annoying, seeing as how I need my downloaded fonts for the ad pieces I'm working on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2016 Mar 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I closed out of the Creative Cloud app and restarted my computer.  When everything booted back up, the app icon still showed as being open on my desktop toolbar.  I right clicked it and clicked Quit, then restarted my computer again.  I clicked on the app icon on my desktop to open Creative Cloud.  That seems to have fixed my issues with file access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines