• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets storage: 100% used

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using shared folders from colleagues with my private account which does not have a CC subscription. It says I'm using 6,28GB of 2GB (100%) though my personal files are empty. Is there a way to make shared folders not add to my own quota?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Hi,

When your colleague share the folder or file you access it on creative cloud and actually it gets stored on your creative cloud account and that is why your storage quota is used. It is not possible to access the files directly from your colleagues creative cloud account which might be the only option to not to use your quota for accessing his files. I am sorry but the truth is your quota will be used if you use a shared file/folder.

For more information please refer to Store and share content with Adobe Creative Cloud Assets | Adobe Creative Cloud tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

When your colleague share the folder or file you access it on creative cloud and actually it gets stored on your creative cloud account and that is why your storage quota is used. It is not possible to access the files directly from your colleagues creative cloud account which might be the only option to not to use your quota for accessing his files. I am sorry but the truth is your quota will be used if you use a shared file/folder.

For more information please refer to Store and share content with Adobe Creative Cloud Assets | Adobe Creative Cloud tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines