• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets/Sync File sharing and storage quotas

Engaged ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We ran into an issue where my entire folder of creative files,which are intentionally backed up into the Asset cloud (or whatever we're calling it, since adobe has libraries, cloud storage, and creative cloud; talk about a huge marketing FUBAR). downloaded in it's entirety to a coworkers computer, whom's account was added as a collaborator (invited under the 'can edit' protocol).

There was no visually apparent way within the Creative Cloud program or on the Asset web page to select whether or not to sync that entire folder to her computer. The only solution was to remove her from the shared folder and delete everything off the hard drive so as to regain control of the hard drive (which was maxed out becuase of the download).

Is there not a way to NOT have the entire shared, not owned folder downloaded to your device?

If not, that's a complete blunder on Adobe's part (unsurprisingly, these days).

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello? Where the hell is Adobe when you need them.

I'm switching over to another cloud service if this company finds it that incredibly difficult to reinvent the wheel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes delete her and just keep me as primary owner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines