• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Avoid automatic logout

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Creative Cloud for a few months without problems. However, since last week, when opening any adobe program, I am always asked to enter email address and password. In fact the same is happening with my Outlook email accounts.

As I have not changed any security settings, I am wondering if anyone of you has an idea how to avoid this inconvenience.

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your sign-in info is stored in your oobe folder.

A) Mac OS: /Users/<user folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
Note: The \Users\<user folder>\Library\ is hidden by default after 10.7. google enable access to hidden user library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later for instructions on accessing it or check https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html.

B) Windows: C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE
Note: The AppData is hidden with Windows default settings. google Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows for instructions to show it or check https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html.

periodically check that folder to see if files are being deleted or changed before you're prompted to re-sign-in.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines