• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Behance page disappears on Google Result after changing name and page link.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe community, 

I'm new in here and nice to meet you all. I have a Behance account named "Truung." . Actually, this is my new Behance name that I changed from "Trung Nguyen" to "Truung." recently. Because I want to have a nickname that is more recognizable than my real name (which is too common in my country). 

My Behance page is here.

https://www.behance.net/truung

However, today I find that my Behance account is nowhere to be found on Google search results. I'm not saying that the page isn't on top search but it totally disappears regardless of how many pages I try to look it up on Google. This is weird because my Behance page still showed up when I changed its name days (or weeks) ago.

I don't know what actually causes the problem. I just want my page link comes back on Google search and eventually I'll rebuild it again so it can be on top search.

Thank you very much for reading my post! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go here for Behance help https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You dropped off Google search ranking because you changed your site's name.  Like it or not, it will take as many weeks or months to get back on top as it did the first time.  All you can do now is be patient, buy some Google Ads and request the Search Engines to re-index your site.

Best of luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines