Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank page when trying download files

Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone!

Few more than a month ago I was getting an error when was trying to download files from Creative Cloud (I've posted here). Some days after, this problem were solved. Today, I'm front of a new problem: when I or my customers tries download a file from my Creative Cloud account, we're redirected to a blank page, with just a black header. This occurs independant of used browser and update apps don't solved. The same happens with the seven friends that works with me.

The aggravating is: we have much work on end of the year because after Christmas we go on vacation, so need to deliver some jobs urgently and some already are uploaded.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Just tried a link again, looks like it's working now.  Try your links again Geraldo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this problem, and I had the last problem too -- downloads were not working... then they were fixed.  Now shared links do not work. 

I just tried re-creating a new shared link -- goes to a blank page.  Tried this in IE, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome -- same with each browser.  Very disappointing, because downloading files from the cloud has only worked for about 50% of the past 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried a link again, looks like it's working now.  Try your links again Geraldo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah! I've tested here and now are working, the my and of the my coworkers. Thanks for this news, TheBitmap​!
I just hope this don't be temporary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines