• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blue syncing arrows won't go away in taskbar NOTHING is in my creative cloud folder.

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing in my creative cloud folder. I do have Premiere Pro settings set to sync to both computers. However, the blue arrows have been there a long time. It can't take that long to sync keyboard shortcuts. I can't get them to go away and they are pulling data. Even though theres nothing but that one keyboard shortcut to pull. It's had plenty of time to do that. It synced one of my fonts but that just took a second.

I restart it over and over and the blue arrows won't go away. It's an issue that it's taking my data when it's not syncing anything because I live in a rural area and I have a data cap. I have to use Verizon LTE and HughesNet Gen 4. I can't let something sit there all night and take up my data when there is nothing to sync.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tommy,

Please refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/files-panel-spinner.html

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines