• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[branched] Storage not full, but Creative Cloud says it is full

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in that I received a message telling me that my CC storage is 98% full. But there is nothing in it (that I can find!)

I'm using Windows 10.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

On https://assets.adobe.com/deleted , you need to permanently delete your files.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done that as well it for some odd reason says im using 25 GB of my 2 GB storage which is odd I have no assets or any libraries then why? Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.24.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but there are only very minimal assets in the deleted folder. 

CC says I have "34.4 GB used." Here's what I have:

• One folder with 40.8MB of contents
  • One folder with 10.3MB of contents
  • One graphic file in the Deleted folder approx 18K that I have tried to delete, but get an error message saying it cannot be deleted.
  • Nothing in Cloud documents
  • Nothing in Moblie creations

Is there any way to prompt CC to recalculate the storage?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am experiencing this issue with storage. Online help floundered awhile and asked me to call Technical Support. After waiting a long time I got a call back. She wanted to screen share which I did, big mistake, and she proceeded to delete a bunch of stuff before I could intervene and ask what are you doing? Spent some time cleaning that mess up. Meanwhile, after she finished floundering she announced it was beyond her capabilities and was going to escalate the issue. Good grief! Does anyone at Adobe do QC on the stuff they roll out or are they using us for their beta testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

were they able to resolve your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have very few assets yet CC says it's full (20 GB) I have already permanently deleted everything in the delete folder and it made no difference to the size of my files.  So this it NOT the correct anwer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whomever declared this the "correct" answer doesn't understand the issue/s folks are facing. the answer if far too glib. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I experienced this and drove me nuts. For me, turned out by using cloud Lightroom it was storing my images and thereby eating storage. That was sometime back and I'd have to look at my notes. Perhaps this enough of a hint to remedy? Otherwise I'll look the steps I took and share. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines