Exit

Call me and explain why my product didn't work

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forced to login again to USE Photoshop 2020

My subscription expires Apr 6, 2021

CALL ME ! ! ! . . . your product per everyone I have talked to is ' suppose ' to work for 120 days disconnected from the INTERNET - I am leaving in a week where I will be OFF Grid ( not everyone sits at a desk for a living and some even travel oversea(s) - SEE : No Internet Access ).  My system currently has been online HOWEVER - I was still FORCED to relog on - THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN

THIS product feature is NOT ACCEPTABLE AS IS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

This is not Adobe.  This is a user to user forum. You will need to go to Adobe Customer Service for that:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

1 - Tried to call, first - 800xxxxxxx with 24 hour support does not work 24 / 7

2 - tried to chat - - - see does not support 24 / 7 ( automated system pushes you elsewhere )

3 - the original post was ' per ' their own string of " Fix " the problem - ms Peru your answer is not functional based on the method/process Adobe has . . . someone moved the original post ( not i ) . . . but thank you for your reply - I doubt Adobe cares since I did follow their own process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Adobe.  This is a user to user forum. You will need to go to Adobe Customer Service for that:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - Tried to call, first - 800xxxxxxx with 24 hour support does not work 24 / 7

2 - tried to chat - - - see does not support 24 / 7 ( automated system pushes you elsewhere )

3 - the original post was ' per ' their own string of " Fix " the problem - ms Peru your answer is not functional based on the method/process Adobe has . . . someone moved the original post ( not i ) . . . but thank you for your reply - I doubt Adobe cares since I did follow their own process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no response from Adobe . . . useless expectation to have a functional product I guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines