• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can cloud documents be put into libraries

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I was woundering about libraries I know they let you upload files and let others see them but I am woundering if you are able to upload cloud douments to libraries and if you can will they save when the cloud document is edited ( also will regular documents that are uploaded such as AI file chang when edited). (while I'm here if you have any other information about what you can do with libraries could you please tell me.)

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

from the link in my first post is a link to https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cloud-document-faqs.html

where this is posted:

Can I save cloud documents to Creative Cloud Libraries?

You can't save cloud documents to Creative Cloud Libraries. Cloud documents are a new native file type that are accessible online or offline directly from within your app or through the Creative Cloud website. For more information, see See Difference between cloud documents and other Creative Cloud files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is that a yes or no, I had already read this before asking the question but everything there was too vague to understand, it seems to say libraries are a different kind of cloud document but does that mean they can sync with the other kinds or not? It's all very confusing and if the answer had been there and I could understand it I wouldn't have asked the question. no offense to you, but this does not answer my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've not tried what you want to do.

if you can't determine from that info, test yourself, or wait to see if someone else will test for you.  it's unlikely (but anything is possible) that someone has already done exactly what you want to do and can give you the quick answer you seek.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll keep tring but I am heving a hard time with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from the link in my first post is a link to https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cloud-document-faqs.html

where this is posted:

Can I save cloud documents to Creative Cloud Libraries?

You can't save cloud documents to Creative Cloud Libraries. Cloud documents are a new native file type that are accessible online or offline directly from within your app or through the Creative Cloud website. For more information, see See Difference between cloud documents and other Creative Cloud files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that sure sucks guess libraries are a lot more limited than I thought, thanks so much for the information though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines