Can Creative Cloud users on Mac and PC share project files?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Creative Cloud users on Mac and PC share project files? We are moving from FC to Adobe and one person uses a Mac, the other has an old MacPro and wants to use a new fast PC.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Cloud forum is not about using individual programs

The Cloud forum is about the Cloud as a delivery & install process

If you will start at the Forums Index https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use

Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says All communities) to open the drop down list and scroll

or

Provide the name of the program you are using so a Moderator may move this message to the correct program forum

This Cloud forum is not about help with program problems... a program would be Photoshop or Lighroom or Muse or ???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own CS5.5 and want to upgrade to Creative Cloud. I just want to know if I will be able to share projects with my editing partners who may be on PC or Mac. It is not a question about a specific product. How do I get that answer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines