Highlighted

Can files shared via CC be viewed by team members using our locally installed Lightroom?

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Team subscription with seats.  We can share individual files and (thank you Adobe) at last we can share folders.

Is it possible to use the shared folders/files as a source for importing these shared images into Lightroom? I have not been able to get that to work as yet.

This is an essential need for team collaboration...Interestingly, I can accomplish this if the files are shared via dropbox or mediafire...but not via the Creative Cloud...

Any information from reliable Adobe sources/staff as to when this will be possible.

Thanks,

Andrew

PS if it is in beta testing - I'd be delighted to be added to the testing team!!!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can files shared via CC be viewed by team members using our locally installed Lightroom?

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased a Team subscription with seats.  We can share individual files and (thank you Adobe) at last we can share folders.

Is it possible to use the shared folders/files as a source for importing these shared images into Lightroom? I have not been able to get that to work as yet.

This is an essential need for team collaboration...Interestingly, I can accomplish this if the files are shared via dropbox or mediafire...but not via the Creative Cloud...

Any information from reliable Adobe sources/staff as to when this will be possible.

Thanks,

Andrew

PS if it is in beta testing - I'd be delighted to be added to the testing team!!!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?