Can I choose with photo folder to sync?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a lot of photos, organized by folders. Can I choose which folders to sync between my devices? Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2015 Oct 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar question:

I have 100s of GBs of work-related assets on my work computer, but don't want all of it to sync to my home iMac when I log into CC, just select folders and libraries, etc. The result is I never login at home, or must immediately 'pause' file syncing when I do login to update apps, etc.

My workaround for photos, etc. has been to login to my CC assets in the browser and download/upload images through the browser UI—easy enough, I'm fine with this option. This however does not work for shapes I've captured from Adobe Capture CC (mobile app), see attached, downloading the shape from actions is not an option:

How do I access this shape in AI? For libraries to sync it requires me to login. Why can't I just download the shape from the Actions dropdown in browser?

Screen Shot 2015-10-18 at 5.23.57 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines