Highlighted

Can I open an existing Indesign document in the Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made many Indesign documents on my stand alone system using the Creative Suite. Can I work with those files on the Creative Cloud and if so, how I can open these files up there?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You cannot edit ID files on the web. You still need InDesign, but of course it's part of a CC subscription.

Mylenium

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I open an existing Indesign document in the Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made many Indesign documents on my stand alone system using the Creative Suite. Can I work with those files on the Creative Cloud and if so, how I can open these files up there?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

You cannot edit ID files on the web. You still need InDesign, but of course it's part of a CC subscription.

Mylenium

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the file syncing that comes with the Creative Cloud desktop application then as you save changes to your InDesign file, you will create a new version that sync up to the cloud storage. From the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files you can see when each version was created, and you can revert to an earlier version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines