Can not open Illustrator cloud document !!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a problem opening my cloud illustrator documents.

I tried opening from the Creative Cloud > Your work > Cloud documents > Download, to export it locally, to restart and update the software and my computer.

But nothing works. Is there another way to get my files? It is urgent files I need. Thank you very much!
TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not open Illustrator cloud document !!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have a problem opening my cloud illustrator documents.

I tried opening from the Creative Cloud > Your work > Cloud documents > Download, to export it locally, to restart and update the software and my computer.

But nothing works. Is there another way to get my files? It is urgent files I need. Thank you very much!
TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets, File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you go directly to your cloud storage online?

https://assets.adobe.com

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I does not work neither. I tried "export locally" from there but nothing. Also "download" does not work... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem on 12-3-2020. Did you figure out a fix? Just wondering... Thanks, Todd

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 03, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I still can't access those files. Had to do it over again...

And when contacting the customer service, the guy just told me to do the steps I already did. In the end, he told me to restart my computer and just closed the conversation...So very not helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem too.

One of my illustrations will not open or download from the cloud.

I has a support ticket open but they closed it down after 48hrs with no solution.

Customer support is terrible, when i contacted support again they told me there is no ETA and i have to wait.

In future i'll be saving my work locally.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"In future i'll be saving my work locally."

==============

Which you should always, always do regardless and with dedicated backups just in case.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that's rather difficult when you can no longer access, open or download the file that has literally just saved to the cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so you agree that Adobe cloud is unreliable? Why do we pay for this service? I thought it would be more relaibel than local storage. I have 4 months of work I cant access. No ETA of when it will be resolved. When I pushed further, the customer service rep said he checked and I would not ever have access to those files, but will have access to future files that I save. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Adobe engineers fix bugs. Why arent they fixing this??? Leaving thousand sof people in the lurch with no way to access their work????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 1
Elsa5EEC LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with that, it's so frustrating to pay for that, lose all of your work and get zero support...It would just be better for Adobe to remove this cloud thing from the functionalities.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 14, 2021 0