Can see my assests on line? clicking on collaboration from the drop down menu opens a browser and not the widget?

Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im trying out the creative cloud files service. Ive enabled the service through the desktop app, I am able to add resources to the folder it creates and syncs, but when I go online I cant see my assets/resources just a never square that goes around.

Also I have noticed clicking on the collaborate from the drop menu opens up a browser and not the widget, as they call it, to add email addresses etc.....

please can you help???

regards

Richard

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can see my assests on line? clicking on collaboration from the drop down menu opens a browser and not the widget?

Mar 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Im trying out the creative cloud files service. Ive enabled the service through the desktop app, I am able to add resources to the folder it creates and syncs, but when I go online I cant see my assets/resources just a never square that goes around.

Also I have noticed clicking on the collaborate from the drop menu opens up a browser and not the widget, as they call it, to add email addresses etc.....

please can you help???

regards

Richard

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 29, 2016 0

Have something to add?