• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone advise? I can't see all my other fonts in ID after adding 2 fonts from Typekit?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Typekit team,

I recently added a couple fonts from Typekit. Now when I am in InDesign and I go to the type tool drop down in either the top navigation on character window, when I click to have the drop down of fonts appear, all I see are the 2 new fonts I brought in from Typekit, I can't see all my other fonts.

Please advise what might remedy this?

Thanks Michael

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this.  It sounds like you might have the Typekit filter turned on in the InDesign font menu. 

cc-indesign-filter.png

When that "T" is selected, you'll only see fonts you have synced from Typekit.  Click it again to turn off the filter, and you should see you full font listing again.

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 14.02.05 PM.png

Please give that a try, and let me know if you have any other questions or problems!  Best,

-- liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU!!!!

On 10/8/14, 2:03 PM, "Liz, Typekit Support" <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines