• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone help me? I don't know what to do, my adobe doesn't log into the cloud ... I've done ever

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2020 Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me? I don't know what to do, my adobe doesn't log into the cloud ... I've done everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be you should explain your problem in spanish as I have difficulties understanding what the problem is.

Please also explain what you are trying to do, as it looks to me that you have Photoshop open.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danilo, what steps have you implemented to resolve your inability to sign-in?  You mentioned you had done everything, so please provide more information on what steps you implemented, not to ask you to duplicate steps.

Alternately, you can begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html for direct assistance. Depending upon the failure's nature, you may need to use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, look, I'm having problems connecting to the creative cloud, I can't upload any files from the cloud, and the error message appears, I really don't know why this problem happened. I also can't uninstall the program from my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very sorry to hear that, Danilo. I would strongly recommend that you make a backup of any critical files as it sounds like you are encountering multiple problems using the computer.

You can find the procedures to uninstall Creative Cloud applications at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html.  What specific error messages do you encounter when you attempt the uninstall process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look, there is no message type, I enter the computer's control panel, and the creative cloud is not there to be uninstalled, but it keeps showing up on the desktop and with the programs open too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry then, Danilo; please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the current errors. If the current computer is incapable of establishing a chat session, please use a different computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines