• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t access my files on Creative Cloud. "Page temporarily unavailable. We will return soon." "We are working quickly to resolve the problem and apologize for the delay. Check back later or visit our website for status updates. In addition, you can get he

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For a few days I have been trying to access my files on Creative Cloud web without success. I´ve got this message only:

"Page temporarily unavailable. We will return soon."
"We are working quickly to resolve the problem and apologize for the delay.
Check back later or visit our website for status updates.
In addition, you can get help in the forums of the Creative Cloud.
Thank you for understanding!"

(I used Google Translate)

Somebody help?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Not sure if you have managed to resolve this issue yet or not. I do not not what the contents of your proxy script are but this is something you (or your company) will need to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have cookies enabled and clear your cache.  If it continues to fail try using a different browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ned,

Doesn't work neither with Chrome nor I.E.

Capture.JPGCapture 2.JPG

What about a proxy server or firewall blocking some door? Do you think it could be possible?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not need ?&promoid=KRUVP at the end of the url but it should not matter.

One thing to check is if your hosts file is modified. Open the Command Prompt and type: notepad %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

This will open a read-only copy of your host file in Notepad. Are there any entries in this file regarding adobe.com?

The other thing you can do is open the Developer Tools in the Chrome browser. On Windows press Ctrl + Shift to open them. Switch to the Network tab. Reload the page by pressing Ctrl + r. Check for any 4xx or 5xx errors which should be colored red.

2015-04-16_133728.png

Post screenshots of your results or send me a private forum message with the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken, thank you for helping.
?&promoid=KRUVP not matter at all.

I did what you wrote and below, follow the results:

Capture.JPGCapture 2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen shot with the Developer Tools open is difficult to read. On the Console I see ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED.

Are you using a proxy server?

You should be able to check this from Chrome by opening the Settings page, clicking Show Advanced Settings, scrolling down to Network and clicking on the Change proxy settings... button. The Internet Options dialog will open on the Connections tab and you can see if any proxy server is enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will read better now

Yes, we are using the company proxy.

Capture 2.JPGCapture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screenshot of the Local Area Network (LAN) Settings dialog (which is reached by clicking the LAN settings button on the Internet Options dialog).

Please try unchecking Use automatic configuration script and see if the page works.

2015-04-16_160308.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unchecking made me stay offline, without internet connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you have managed to resolve this issue yet or not. I do not not what the contents of your proxy script are but this is something you (or your company) will need to resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Ken, I think you´re right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines