• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Contact Customer Support !

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been trying to contact customer support for the past month, but every time I try to navigate to the customer support I keep being re-directed to the same page which doesn't have any contact info! only 'common questions'. - I finally was able to find adobe custom support phone number 800-833-6687 (Monday–Friday, 24 hours a day) just to find out it is DISCONNECTED?? the only way to speak to anyone is if you troll the robot chat till it gives up trying to help you by asking idiotic questions and you finally are in a queue to chat with a human.

I was able to get this number in the end: 020-7365-0735 (Monday—Friday, 9am—5pm GMT), which will connect you to someone.

You're welcome.

Really fed up with Adobe customer support.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you open a chat window, type AGENT at the prompt. That connects you to a human.

This page lists current phone numbers: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines