• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't copy text to the clipboard in Creative Cloud from Extract page anymore

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't copy text to the clipboard in Adobe Creative Cloud from Extract tab. The button Copy Text does nothing. Tried from different browsers on different PCs. Same with copy CSS button.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

I confirm the problem. Chrome (Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)), Windows 10, file was shared by the teacher. Teacher can extract the text from the .psd, I can not.

Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2018-01-24: the problem described was solved. You have to click Secure link next (left) to the https address (the icon with a lock) and allow Flash (default setting was Ask). Then you should better reload the  browser.

P.S. It does't work if you use Chrome in incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Request you to kindly visit the link shared below and select the specific product community.

https://forums.adobe.com/welcome

The experts would be able to help you with the product related query.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Sorry, I've already tried to find a solution in the forum. And found one similar thread Do not copy text to the clipboard in Extract  where you answered the same way and it doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe application are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud web version Adobe Creative Cloud

In My Resources, if I open some PSD file, go to Extract tab and try to copy any text it does nothing.

Few month ago this feature was perfectly working, but now it doesn't,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you solved your problem yet? I have a similar issue.

macOS 10.13.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like Adobe isn't interested in checking and fixing this issue for now. Maybe this product not supported anymore as it non-profit? Waiting for a fix for a few month and nothing happening, so I reported the issue here and still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dmitry,

I tested the extract feature with one of my psd's and it was working okay for me. Was the issue occurring with a psd you just recently uploaded? I've seen this issue occur with older files which were uploaded when the feature wasn't available? Another thing I've seen is the extract feature not working on Chrome due to conflicts with add-ons/plug-ins.

Does the extract feature work with this psd for you?

https://adobe.ly/2msS7VY

If so, please try re-uploading whatever psd isn't working for you and see if it works in the new instance.

If my link didn't work for you could you test in some different browsers?

Best,

- Dave

P.S. If you want to share an example link to a psd which isn't working for you I'm happy to test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it in all Mac OS browsers but sadly it doesn’t work. It works with Ubuntu though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David__B,

I tried your link https://adobe.ly/2msS7VY on two laptops (Windows 10) and one PC (Windows 8) with latest versions of Chrome and Mozilla Firefox with all plugins disabled. Text copying doesn't work.

But it's working fine in Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm this problem. I tried your link https://adobe.ly/2msS7VY on laptop (Windows 7) with latest versions of Chrome and Opera. Text copying doesn't work. In other files text is not copied too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this will help:

test_psd.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm the problem. Chrome (Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)), Windows 10, file was shared by the teacher. Teacher can extract the text from the .psd, I can not.

Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

2018-01-24: the problem described was solved. You have to click Secure link next (left) to the https address (the icon with a lock) and allow Flash (default setting was Ask). Then you should better reload the  browser.

P.S. It does't work if you use Chrome in incognito mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ Also works the same way for Mozilla Firefox 58, but Adobe Flash has to be installed first for this solution to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, its worked!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confirm the problem. FIREFOX (Version 57.0.4(64-bit)), Windows 10, extract the text from the .psd, I can not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines