• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't delete mobile creations on web

Participant ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I saw a previous post about not being about to delete mobile creations. I'm having this problem too, but mine is a little different.

When I log in via the web, I have 3 mobile creations that I can't delete, move or copy. When I try to do anything with them, I get the error message "Could not delete 1 item".

Interestly, the files don't show up in the Creative Cloud iPad app or any of the apps that created the files. Two files are Photoshop Sketch files, and the other is an Adobe Comp file. I tried to convert the Sketch files to Fresco via the option on the web, but that fails.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this looks like a problem on adobe's end.  at least, that was the information from an adobe employee here, https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-sketch/deleted-projects-won-t-stay-deleted/td-p/10286577?pa...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines