• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download anything from Creative Cloud->Assets->Market

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i can't download anything from Creative Cloud -> Assets -> Market.

Apps, files and fonts works just fine, but when i try to download a project/file from market, nothing happens.

i get the 'blue cloud' download button when i move my mouse-cursor over a project, but nothing happens when i try pressing it.

I can press the the thumbnail of the project and se a bigger preview of the file and in here there is also a download button (in the top right side), this button is also not working.

I have tried logging out of creative cloud and all adobe apps, and killing the adobe cc library task, but nothing helps.

I'm on an iMac

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try to check your host file for any Adobe blocked entries.

WIN:  Windows 7 - Edit the Hosts File

MAC: How to Edit the Hosts File on Mac OS X • TekRevue

In case there are any blocked Adobe entries, please delete them and then save the file.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem, no blocked Adobe entries in Hosts File. Any further clue?

Thanks

Nico

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sheena. The instructions don't make too much sense for a photographer. Step by step guides for the layman work better (I did a few of them when working at HP).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2015 Oct 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be that you are missing any step, please contact Adobe support Contact Customer Care where technician will assist you.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the steps below:

• Close all the CC apps
  • End the process (CCLibrary) from the task manager/activity monitor.
  • Relaunch any application and check.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2015 Oct 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having the same problem I think it might be an issue with the new OS operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2016 Jul 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a 17+ Mbps connection.  InDesign downloads to about 81% and then stops.  Then I have to "redownload".  The internet has a perfectly fine protocol for downloading files, and continuing off from where interrupted downloads were dropped.  It's been around for a very long time.  If Adobe's special program-downloader "Creative Cloud" cannot resume downloading or download a file correctly, a function that has been around for a long time, why don't they just provide a link so that I can download InDesign using my browser?  Am I missing something here?  How about they send me the setup file through an email link?  I did pay for this program, after all.  If Adobe will not allow me to download this file, can I please get a full refund?  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines