• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download from Market

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2015 Jul 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the download icon on a asset absolutely nothing happen.

Thank you

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

It works for me now, just tried it - 7 months have gone by since my last post here and I am now on el Capitan rather than Yosemite, with Creative Cloud Application version 3.5.1.209

I don't know which change in those 7 months made it start working.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud Market http://terrywhite.com/adobe-creative-cloud-market/ may help

-and http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/market.html

-Creative Cloud Photography plan members are not eligible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got creative cloud education edition. Market download used to work before the last update ( yesterday)

I also just notice that Photoshop and illustrator can't acces my library files anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this exact same problem - click the download button and nothing happens.

CC Version 2.2.0.129

Mac OS 10.10.4 (14E46)

Adobe user since 1987 : Illustrator version 1.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, all Creative Cloud updates have been installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same deal here. Used to work fine. I've downloaded many market assets in the past. Now clicking the Download button does nothing whatsoever (No choice of library, etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, killing the CC Library 32 * process in the Task Manager fixed it for me. Libraries were recognized, and the Download button started working again.

The fix is described here in this thread:

Need help with this message: "Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud Libraries"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2015 Aug 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fails for me on OSX 10.10.5 (Yosemite)...click on the download icon for a Market asset gives absolutely no response.

The only way I can get a market asset is to do it via my Windows 7 machine where it works a-ok, then the asset auto-syncs over to my Mac.

Killing "CCLibrary" on my Mac via activity monitor does not fix it for me - CCLibrary restarts as expected but still does not allow for asset download. I have retried several times. (see CC2015 Error on PC: "Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud Libraries" - how to repair?)

Another symptom that may be related is that the CC app randomly logs me out and requests I sign in again. This happens frequently - e.g. in the last 2 hours it has happened about 3-4 times I think. oops there it goes again as I am typing this.

(30 min later...) Jeff - I have just created a clean ACC.log which covers: Start CC; log in; do nothing at all; CC logs me out; I quit CC. Can I sent it to you somehow in case it helps?

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution for this?  I'm having the same problem.  Spent 2 hours on a chat session with adobe last night and it's still not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works for me now, just tried it - 7 months have gone by since my last post here and I am now on el Capitan rather than Yosemite, with Creative Cloud Application version 3.5.1.209

I don't know which change in those 7 months made it start working.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines