• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't drag files into CC Libraries

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to drag files into the CC Library in Apps and it no longer works.

These are the apps that I have tried in. All are up to date

• InDesign CC 2015 (Mac)
  • Illustrator CC 2015 (Mac)
  • Photoshop CC 2015 (Mac)

Here's a video of the issue.

https://youtu.be/br-j716cl1A

When I try to drag a file to the CC Library it intermittently shows the green + sign for a fraction of a second but I cannot add a file.

Mac OS X 10.11  El Capitan

iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011

Processor:  2.7 GHz Intel Core i5

RAM:  16GB Ram

Graphics:  AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Hi Pat, thanks for the detailed problem report and video. We really appreciate the clear description and complete information.

I'm sorry to say, CC Libraries does not currently have the ability to drag files from the desktop into a library. This is on our wishlist for a future version of CC Libraries.

For now, if you want load a bunch of JPG files into a library, the best suggestion I have is to create an empty Photoshop document, then drag the JPG's from the desktop onto the canvas, then select e

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2015 Oct 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat, thanks for the detailed problem report and video. We really appreciate the clear description and complete information.

I'm sorry to say, CC Libraries does not currently have the ability to drag files from the desktop into a library. This is on our wishlist for a future version of CC Libraries.

For now, if you want load a bunch of JPG files into a library, the best suggestion I have is to create an empty Photoshop document, then drag the JPG's from the desktop onto the canvas, then select each layer and drag it into a library. This is a bit clunky but it does work.

Regards,

Mark Shepherd

CC Libraries Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this issue? Any timetable on when the ability to drag and drop files into the CC Libraries will be available?  I appreciate the workaround offered in the previous post but it is very clunky and a much needed feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2023 Jun 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That didn't work either. Now the only way I have of getting photoshop files into a CC library is to open Creative Cloud, click on Files -> Your libraries -> name of library (in my case, it is test library) and drag the image onto it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines