• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't empty trash completely

Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to permanently delete all deleted items but there are 106 files/folders I can't get rid off... I've tried it numerous times but everytime I get a message the files can't be deleted. What's up? I am afraid that in a year or so I won't have any space left because of this. 😉

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how is this related to cc services or adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my bad, I am talking about the Creative Cloud 'trashcan': I found out that when you remove files from the Creative Cloud they aren't deleted right away but put in some sort of trash can. That's the one I couldn't empty. I say 'couldn't' because somehow the files have been removed in the meantime. But there still is a problem because the Adobe app says I still have 9.7 GB in use... while every folder in the cloud is empty...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your lightroom and spark files by going to the cc web and clicking the lower left links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See screenshot.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Source: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.htmlSource: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm 100gb/100gb full and it's all from the trash, and I can't believe the only option to empty the trash is to go in and select files and delete them, which when I try to do so, just doesn't work. I've deleted hundreds of files, which I'm not even sure what they are with very long coded file names, but I think this will take me days to actually delete them. It loads very slowly, and this is ridiculus. It's trash - there should be a 1-click method to delete it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i agree.  but you might be surprised how many people would complain that it so easy to delete all their precious files and now they're unrecoverable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines