Highlighted

Can't Find Synced Files in CC

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Lightroom CC and am hitting a bit of a brick wall. I searched and haven't been able to find an answer to this question...

I transferred files from memory cards into Lightroom. It automatically synced to CC (which took 72 hours, btw). However, when I log in to CC, I can't find them. I was expecting to find matching folders in "My Work", or at least all the images, but there's nothing there except for the message "you have no synced files".

I know it has synced because:

• I have the syncing complete check next to my folders in Lightroom
  • CC is telling me I've used 36.7GB of my 1TB
  • I can see 10 of my photos in the "Recent" feed on the CC home tab. Clicking on one, I can then scroll through and see it labelled as "1 of 1733" - so the pictures are there.

When I click on "All Items" next to the recent pics, I'm taken to "synced files" and get the message "you have no synced files". This is where I keep ending up.

So, newbie question: what am I doing wrong? It's been a very frustrating experience so far.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't Find Synced Files in CC

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Lightroom CC and am hitting a bit of a brick wall. I searched and haven't been able to find an answer to this question...

I transferred files from memory cards into Lightroom. It automatically synced to CC (which took 72 hours, btw). However, when I log in to CC, I can't find them. I was expecting to find matching folders in "My Work", or at least all the images, but there's nothing there except for the message "you have no synced files".

I know it has synced because:

• I have the syncing complete check next to my folders in Lightroom
  • CC is telling me I've used 36.7GB of my 1TB
  • I can see 10 of my photos in the "Recent" feed on the CC home tab. Clicking on one, I can then scroll through and see it labelled as "1 of 1733" - so the pictures are there.

When I click on "All Items" next to the recent pics, I'm taken to "synced files" and get the message "you have no synced files". This is where I keep ending up.

So, newbie question: what am I doing wrong? It's been a very frustrating experience so far.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump...can anybody help with this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines