Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Find Synced Files

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Lightroom CC and am hitting a bit of a brick wall. I searched and haven't been able to find an answer to this question...

I transferred files from memory cards into Lightroom. It automatically synced to CC (which took 72 hours, btw). However, when I log in to CC, I can't find them. I was expecting to find matching folders in "My Work", or at least all the images, but there's nothing there except for the message "you have no synced files".

I know it has synced because:

• I have the syncing complete check next to my folders in Lightroom
  • CC is telling me I've used 36.7GB of my 1TB
  • I can see 10 of my photos in the "Recent" feed on the CC home tab. Clicking on one, I can then scroll through and see it labelled as "1 of 1733" - so the pictures are there.

When I click on "All Items" next to the recent pics, I'm taken to "synced files" and get the message "you have no synced files". This is where I keep ending up.

So, newbie question: what am I doing wrong? It's been a very frustrating experience so far.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump...can anybody help with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue!  I have just done this for the first time and all the things mentioned in the original question were also done for me: items are checked, there is more space used in my CC. But 'Your files' says there are no cloud documents. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightrooms synced files typically go here: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kathleenm31609674    I would like to assist if I could understand some of the terms used in your post-

I transferred files from memory cards into Lightroom.

Which Version Number of "Lightroom"?

On what type of computer? (your post shows Mac & Windows).

How did you "transfer" files? Did you use the [ADD] function in Lightroom to add files to the Lr Catalog? ("Add" is sometimes called "Import")

It automatically synced to CC (which took 72 hours, btw). However, when I log in to CC, I can't find them.

What is CC?  If you expect them to show in the CC Desktop App, then- No, they wont show there!

I was expecting to find matching folders in "My Work", or at least all the images,

Where do you see "My Work"? My Lr interface shows "All Photos".

but there's nothing there except for the message "you have no synced files".

Where do you see this message?

Are you looking at the 'Creative Cloud Files' folder in Windows File Explorer or Mac Finder?

• I can then scroll through and see it labelled as "1 of 1733" - so the pictures are there.

If they are "there" what do you see? Are they visible or not?

When I click on "All Items" next to the recent pics,

I do not see any "All Items" in my Lr interface- where do you see this?

I'm taken to "synced files" and get the message "you have no synced files".

Where do you see "...no synced files"?

Sorry for all the questions, but without a full explanation using the correct names for Lr functions, it is difficult to provide help.

Post Screen-clips if you can which often makes diagnosis much easier.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines