• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get an access to a library

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My manager has a library and wishes to give me an access, so I'll be able to edit files in this library. She tried to do it several times, but it didn't work. Also, I have no notifications in Creative Cloud about it. I went to Adobe website and tried to look at the teamwork/collaboration tab for this library, it's never loaded and notificated me about an "unexpected error" .

Screenshot_1.jpg

I tried logging out and back again into creative cloud and adobe website and rebooting my computer, but nothing helped. My manager and I have the similar photoshop versions (CC 2017, latest update), and we never had this problem before. I really need help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update on a problem. My manager deleted me from this library and added back again. Now photoshop thinks the library doesn't exist, all the files connected to it are broken. Also, my own library is in a permanent loading state. It happend when I tried to copy a file from a broken library to mine. I have a question: what the actual F? The price for photoshop is doubling up in my country next month, but the program itself is getting more and more broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue was solved by the tech support. Thanks Adobe team!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines