Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Adobe applications on windows 7

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to re install Creative Cloud and some others applications (Lightroom Classic & Photoshop) on my windows 7.
Installation stopped everytime with these errors :

cc_error.jpglrc_error.jpg

Traduction : Adobe Installer has stopped working. A program caused the program to stop working properly. Windows will close this program and tell you if a solution is available.

It was working correctly until september but I had to uninstall the applications.

Can someone have a solution ?

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Cracs, in addition to John's posts, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/end-of-support-creative-cloud-on-windows-7.html.  If you wish to continue utilizing the benefits included with your Creative Cloud membership, then please upgrade the operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cracs, in addition to John's posts, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/end-of-support-creative-cloud-on-windows-7.html.  If you wish to continue utilizing the benefits included with your Creative Cloud membership, then please upgrade the operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I saw that windows 7 is dead, but Can't I use old version of those software and continue utilizing them ?

As I said, those software was working on my W7 until I unistalled them (Why I unistalled them...)

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I am sorry, Cracs, Windows 7 is no longer receiving updates, neither are the applications used to function under that operating system.  I would strongly recommend using an up-to-date operating system on any computers with Internet access.  Vulnerabilities for out of date operating systems continue to be discovered, with no updates being provided to close them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines