Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't locate linked assets in CC Libraries

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 10.08.53 AM.png

I usually use libraries for my project. Recently I had updated to Adobe CC 2017 and I have some trouble.

I opened my project from an older version; it seems that the assets used in the libraries I have lost the link. I was trying to link all of missing object to the libraries again but then lost it. I can not do the duplicated layer group or crop my design. You can see I've with libraries and it continues to fail when I duplicate the layer.

I have never seen this error on the previous version. Many of my friends are also experiencing this error. We wish Adobe fix this as soon as possible. Thank you!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leo,

Sorry for the late reply. A few additional questions around this.

• Is this within Photoshop CC2017?
  • And just to confirm I understand, the linking to the asset seemed to get broken when updating from Photoshop CC2015 to Photoshop CC2017?
  • Did you uninstall PS CC2015 when you installed CC2017?
  • Does the logo asset still appear here? Adobe Creative Cloud ​
  • If you create a new document and add the logo asset from the library panel again does that work?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

• Well, that's the photoshop 2017
  • I tried to remove and install completely new photoshop
  • I've created a new asset retry the library, and it is operating normally until off software and reopen it again lost connections. I had to double-click the layer that links back to the library and open it to fix asset. Amazingly after I have a little changed and saved, it has been normal operation.
  • Btw, I am using the trial version of the software

Best,
Leo Lion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Leo,

Glad to hear its working now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines