• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open a file shared with me for review

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an invitation over email to review a document through the Adobe Creative Cloud. When I click on the link it asks me to login and once I do, I can't seem to access the shared document. I can see it in my dashboard on the 'Shared with you' tab but when I click on it, instead of opening the file, it redirects me to the 'Files' menu and 'Synced files' page where it says that I have no synced files. I'm stuck in a loop trying to open the document and there is no other options to view the file (other than Leave). They have shared the same file with me using multiple email accounts and it's always the same problem. They also shared it with someone else and there was no issue. Any ideas as to why I can't seem to get it open? Thanks!

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you right click it and see if you have options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't but I figures it out, is was chrome that was messing it up, I opened the shared link in Firefox and opened right away. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines