• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open or download cloud document!

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with one specefic document from the cloud, an error appears whenever i try to download it either from the creative cloud app or the website. and when i click on the document thumbnail it wont open up. I have created this cloud document 14 days ago and now i have no way of opening it

When clicking the download button from assets.adobe.com:

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 8.03.47 PM.png

when clicking Share> Export as local copy in the creative cloud app

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 8.02.55 PM.png

When trying to open the document from the app, this message appears in adobe illustrator 

 Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 8.01.25 PM.png

And when i click on the thumbail straight from illustator, nothing happens

Like i said i dont have this problem with any of my other docements, which makes this more strange.. Also, i didnt have any problems when saving this praticular file to the cloud, illustrator didnt crash etc.. 

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ameena97,

A few questions to better understand:

• Does the same issue occur if you upload the problem Illustrator file again with a different name?
  • Is the file very large?
  • Did you upload it using file sync, by saving as a cloud document from Illustrator, or within a browser?
  • Was the document created with the latest version of Illustator?

Please let me know when you get the chance,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello david,

• i can't upload it since i dont have on any hard drive, it onlu existes in cloud. But i did try to duplicate it and rename it but the problem still presists 
  • its 2.7 mb
  • saving as a cloud document from illustrator
  • yes

Thank you 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: So i randomly tried to open the "corrubted document" and it opened! i dont see a reason why it decided to open after almost 2 months since them probem began. obviously i immedietly saved it localy to avoid future problems with the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue, oly it is with about 80% of my files. They are all saved at AIC files in the cloud. Have been trying for a week with adobe chat support and have gotten nowhere. Adobe says this is a known issue and to keep checking back. One customer service rep said that I wont ever be able to access them again. Others say to keep waiting and checking. How do i talk to someone who can fix this?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did your files ever end up getting fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines