• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't restore files from online assets

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my online assets, there are lots of files that get sent to deleted. These are not old files or ones that we haven't used lately. It wasn't a big deal as long as I could restore them. I searched for a file today, found it, but when I clicked it, I got an error message that "the cloud document is currently unavailable."

jessicae93951360_0-1625663906859.png

It shows the document in the search results and even flashes it on the screen like it's going to open before this error comes up.

I sat in a chat with a rep about this a while ago, but it hasn't gotten fixed. I either need a way to keep files from getting deleted or to be able to restore them. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's good, but it still doesn't answer why items are being archived or deleted from my devices. I have read a bunch of help docs about CC files, but I haven't seen anything that says they will haphazardly be deleted from my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines