Can't see 'Create Public Link' option

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a public link to my CC library and I am not getting the option to that when I hit the 'share' button. It just gives me the message 'Private: Only you can view this library. Create a public link to share a read-only view of this library with others.' but no link to create a public link. What am I missing?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

assets and library files are a little different

assets =

Screenshot (430).png

Screenshot (431).png

library files = * work best by folders i.e, they can see or edit any item in that library sub folder

Screenshot (432).png

Screenshot (433).png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't see 'Create Public Link' option

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a public link to my CC library and I am not getting the option to that when I hit the 'share' button. It just gives me the message 'Private: Only you can view this library. Create a public link to share a read-only view of this library with others.' but no link to create a public link. What am I missing?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

assets =

Screenshot (430).png

Screenshot (431).png

library files = * work best by folders i.e, they can see or edit any item in that library sub folder

Screenshot (432).png

Screenshot (433).png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2016 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assets =

Screenshot (430).png

Screenshot (431).png

Screenshot (432).png

Screenshot (433).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2016 0