• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sync Creative Cloud Libraries - It says Creative Cloud file syncing is disabled

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've just made a new library to use it on Photoshop CC and the new Dreamweaver CC, however the library is empty and I can't do anything. The CC icon is displayed with an exclamation mark, when I click it, the following message pops out:

"To sync libraries, you need to activate Creative Cloud files sync", in my system language. When I press the "Enable" button, nothing happens.

This is different from the "Can't connect to server" issue, so I couldn't fix it with the steps mentioned on other posts.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with Adobe Animate, and can't seem to find anyone else having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2016 Apr 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw the same problem somewhere else, this was the advice:

On Windows, kill the CCLibrary.exe process in Task Manager

On Mac, kill the CCLibrary process in Activity Monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines