Can't sync my Creative Cloud Files

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem for the last week with syncing my Creative Cloud files. I keep getting Server error and after I read the Forum answers to the matter and tried to go to page .... and then page.... I gave up. It is really frustrating. Does anyone know when the problem will be fixed? I was using a different cloud provider and it's somehow bothering I have to work on two services to get my files sent to my coding guys.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't sync my Creative Cloud Files

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem for the last week with syncing my Creative Cloud files. I keep getting Server error and after I read the Forum answers to the matter and tried to go to page .... and then page.... I gave up. It is really frustrating. Does anyone know when the problem will be fixed? I was using a different cloud provider and it's somehow bothering I have to work on two services to get my files sent to my coding guys.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2013 0
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AdiLunguNYC,

I sent you an email about for collecting log files. Could you upload a zip file of the log files to Creative Cloud, set the file as public and post the link here?

-Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2013 0