• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Sync through Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2014 Aug 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to turn on Creative Cloud syncing through the Creative Cloud app, but nothing happens other than getting the spinning wheel. I've quite the app and restarted it, but that doesn't help. I've also tried turning it on through CC preference. What am I doing wrong? Where does Creative Cloud put the Creative Cloud Files directory once a sync is successful? Thanks.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2014 Aug 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

Please try the workaround suggested in this thread:

Re: Sync folder can't be activated

Thanks,
Elba

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2014 Aug 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work for me. Although the options.tix file is there, restarting the Creative Cloud app still does not allow me to Sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tom,

Just to be clear, did you delete the options.tix file before restarting the Creative Cloud app?

If you are still having problems syncing, please follow the steps below to email me your logs and I'll take a look.

Please zip up your entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below.

Mac: /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CloudSync

Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\CloudSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read this page for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html

Please email the zipped folder to bmordue@adobe.com.

Regards,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines