• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use creative cloud unable to reach adobe servers

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It`s been a day since i get the message "unable to reach adobe servers", i have already unninstalled and installed creative cloud.

I need to download some adobe font for a project.

Very unhappy with this error, i cannot access my apps through creative cloud because it says i'm "offline", which i'm not.

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Sarah, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems using the Internet on the current computer. I am also showing that you recently contacted us and case ADB-16903786-G4D0 was closed due to lack of a response.

Please begin a new chat interaction at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the connection error.  I would also ask that you review and bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html which

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think (I'm not certain) that what you need to do is sign out and then resign in to Creative Cloud using the Creative Cloud Desktop app. 

Note: this is not an issue I've encountered, but the above is a solution I seem to recall seeing elsewhere in the forums. @Nancy OShea, can you weigh in? I think I've seen you respond to this sort of thing before and your knowledge is likely to be more accurate than mine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't log off frol my account because the button "sign out" ia disabled. I guess that japonês because creative cloud senses I'm not "online". I've tried unninstalling and installing It again and It tales me back to my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, twice 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your firewall or antivirus blocking it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, i dont use any antivirus besides windows and have also tried disabling both firewall and windows antivirus.

Now, i tried changing the windows account and seem to get by the same issue, even without account cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been fighting this problem all day. In my case I've found that Creative Cloud will not connect unless I disable every network adapter in Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections other than my main adapter.

Creative Cloud will not connect as long as I have any virtual machine adapters or VPN adapters enabled. Ridiculous. Every other app on my machine is connecting without issue. It's as if they bind to a random adapter for no reason whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sarah, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems using the Internet on the current computer. I am also showing that you recently contacted us and case ADB-16903786-G4D0 was closed due to lack of a response.

Please begin a new chat interaction at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the connection error.  I would also ask that you review and bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html which provides steps you can use to update your support case, so that is not closed due to lack of response in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines