• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel subscription and restart in the furture

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription, I am likely to restart it again in the future. When I restart it I would like to continue from where I am today.  From what I can tell I should be able to download the catalog along with edits.  I know I can't use lightroom CC while I don't have the subscription.  

What do I need to do before I cancel to take a backup of my photos and edits?

What will I need do when I re-subscribe to restart from where I am today?

Thanks

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Exact Program are you asking about? Lightroom Cloud Version or LR Classic the traditional version?

And what exact subscription do you have.

In any event canceling your curren subscription will infer a cancelation Fee of Half the cost of the remaining months of the subscription. So If this is the Photography plan subscription why not just let it run and use the programs included in it.

No matter as canceling the subscription does not remove the programs from your computer (they won't work at all or with very limited feature) and it does not delete your personal files, included the LR Classic catalog. So you will have access to that if you deside to re-subscribe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am asking about Lightroom Cloud Version.  I don't use classic.  

I have the Lightroom plan with 1TB which I'm paying for monthly (about £10).  

I'm not using the products at the moment.  I'm sure I will in the furture.  I just want to be able to stop paying for now, and start again in the future, and not pay while I'm not using the service.  I'm happy to store the data locally if that's what I need to do.  I just want to be sure that I can resume from where I am today.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancel your subscription all the image files that have been uploaded to thje Adobe Cloud Servers will be deleted.

With the plan you have every image imported into LR Cloud, whether on your PC, Phone or Tablet get uploaded to the Adobe cloud servers and removed from any of your devices.

So before you cancel your subscription you want to Download all your images to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, so I would just use Lightroom Downloader to take a copy of what I have in the cloud now?

And if I restart my subscription later, what would I need to do to get my work back into the cloud so I can continue from where I am today?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines