Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Add Anything to CC Library - Icons Grayed Out

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2016 Sep 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

One of my users is using Adobe CC 3.8.0.310, Indesign CC 2015.4 Release (11.4.1.102) as well as Illustrator CC 2015.3.1 Release (20.1.0) on a iMac Retina 5K 27" Late 2014 Model running OS X Yosemite v10.10.5

The user had been able to add Graphics, Styles and Colors to the CC Library available in InDesign up until 2 weeks ago, when faced with the following problem:

Screen+Shot+2016-09-15+at+4.33.36+pm.png

All of the buttons here are grayed out, and I have no idea how to fix it, I have tried the following

• Full Reinstall of all Adobe Products and Adobe CC
  • Deleting the files of the OOBE folder in App Support, while logged in and while not logged in.
  • Deleting the CoreSync *.db files in CoreSync Folder under Adobe App Support, while logged in and not logged in.
  • Logging out of the user's account in CC and signing in as someone else.
  • Logging out of the user's account, restarting the PC, relogging into the user's account.
  • Restarting the PC.

I'm so out of ideas!

Please help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Hey everyone, super happy I've worked out a fix, so if anyone comes across the solution for me was as follows:

Firstly, navigate to /Users/<username>, and ensure there is only one folder named "My Creative Cloud Files", you'll see they are emblazoned with the CC Library insignia, if there is more than one of these, close all adobe programs, sign out of the Desktop CC App, delete ALL of the folders (after backing up anything inside them first), and log-in again on the Desktop CC App.

Secondly, navi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried this user (this Adobe ID) on another machine?

Best regards

Haeme

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mate, I just tried this, we have 4 Mac's with the same setup and tried every permutation of the user on a machine and its no good.

No good

Still cant do anything to my CC libraries. I'm pretty desperate, as the user relies heavily on his CC library, he can work around not having it, but it makes his life much easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2016 Oct 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, super happy I've worked out a fix, so if anyone comes across the solution for me was as follows:

Firstly, navigate to /Users/<username>, and ensure there is only one folder named "My Creative Cloud Files", you'll see they are emblazoned with the CC Library insignia, if there is more than one of these, close all adobe programs, sign out of the Desktop CC App, delete ALL of the folders (after backing up anything inside them first), and log-in again on the Desktop CC App.

Secondly, navigate to System Preferences, Network, <Current Internet Connection Type>, Advanced..., Proxies, and add "localhost" to the Bypass proxy settings for these Hosts & Domains

Relaunch your InDesign and I was all good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2018 May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same issue a few days now and tried the suggested solution but didn't work out.

Do you now anything further?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly the same issue here, none of the solutions have worked .. including everything mentioned here --> Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products .... guess i'll try a fresh install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines