Cannot download images to stock all my libraries inside stock have disappeared i keep getting a cannot load libraries error message
Moving to Adobe Stock
I apologize for the issue that you are facing.
Is there a screenshot that I can refer to?
Also, have you tried to connect to your libraries via a different network connection?
As you can see there are no libraries listed to download to
Can you login to assets.adobe.com and check if your libraries show up there?
Some of them are there some of them are showing blank thumbnails
About half of them are missing including stock
I have tried everything I have used chrome and firefox even safari on my
Iphone nothing is showing up in libraries. Everything is there inside
photoshop except I cannot sync or download anything new.
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Sheena Kaul <firstname.lastname@example.org>
No help at all not sure what you are trying to say please give a straight answer
No help at all
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 6:30 PM, Sheena Kaul <email@example.com>
Sorry to hear about your difficulties.
A few other things I wondered about in relation to the issue you are experiencing:
- Could you also share a screen shot of the screen with the blank thumbnails?
- Did it seem like the page with the libraries was taking a long time to load?
- Are you unable to download previews for both images and videos?
- Just to confirm, you as getting the blank thumbnails at both https://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries and from the stock.adobe.com website?
- Could you try restarting the computer and the see if the same thing occurs if the only web page you have open is the Libraries page (please test both sites above)?
- Does the issue still occur when the libraries are viewed in Incognito mode in Chrome? (option in the top right)
Please get back to me when you get the chance.