Highlighted

Cannot import brushes into my Creative Cloud Library using Chromebook

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I'm unable to move brush sets from my downloads to a creative cloud library. I've tried moving them into my CC files first, didn't work. I tried to use the website version, didn't work. I've also tried dragging the file from my downloads and into the library but nothing. The plus button in the library just lets me add pictures or take photos. Is there anything else I can try?

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 17.04.28.png

Topics

File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot import brushes into my Creative Cloud Library using Chromebook

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I'm unable to move brush sets from my downloads to a creative cloud library. I've tried moving them into my CC files first, didn't work. I tried to use the website version, didn't work. I've also tried dragging the file from my downloads and into the library but nothing. The plus button in the library just lets me add pictures or take photos. Is there anything else I can try?

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 17.04.28.png

Topics

File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?