cannot share folders with non account holders

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently I could share my work with clients who could then download selected images. Now this works incredibly slowly and it seems the software has changed and my clients have to have a adobe id to be able to use the collarabote option. Although this is free a lot of my clients do not want the hassle of this procedure, Am i missing something or is this all Adobe are offering now.

Regards John

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cannot share folders with non account holders

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently I could share my work with clients who could then download selected images. Now this works incredibly slowly and it seems the software has changed and my clients have to have a adobe id to be able to use the collarabote option. Although this is free a lot of my clients do not want the hassle of this procedure, Am i missing something or is this all Adobe are offering now.

Regards John

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2017 0

Have something to add?