• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot share link to folder in Creative Cloud

Participant ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I shared a folder of photos with various people. It worked for a while, but yesterday folks could not download images, receiving a message that the file did not exist. So I removed the public link to the folder and attempted to create a new one, and got the following message. (I got it again this morning when I tried)

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 9.10.23 AM.png

I tried creating a new link to a different folder, and was able to create the link, but when I clicked on the link, I got this message.

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 9.09.19 AM.png

This has only happened when trying to share folders. Sharing individual files works as it should. I do not want to use the collaborate function to share these, as I want to restrict write access and not require an adobe id. Anyone know what's going on, or have a similar issue? I tried chat support yesterday which did not help.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2015 May 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see my post here Re: I created a link for  files on my cloud account and now cannot open it I get this message "We're... requesting you to email information about the link that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have pushed a fix live and verified it for many customers. If you are still experiencing a problem please reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines