Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot sync files

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem:

Files won't sync to my cloud storage from my Creative Cloud Files folder.

File sync is turned on (running version 3.0.3.6), but just get the 2 buttons: open folder/ View on Web and the text: wehn you turn on file sync, it will open your explorer so you can start....etc.

I have numerous files and folders in my  Creative Cloud Files folder, but none in the cloud.

Since I'm away from home more I really need to be able to sync files....worked around this problem for a bit by using dropbox, but rather use my 100GB of adobe CC space.

Have contacted adbobe about it, but deleting some log files etc in appdata did not work.

I thought it be as simple as just saving my files in the Creative Cloud Files folder and be done with it

Can anyone help me (maybe a stupid question....but even these deserve an answer )

Thanks in advance

floeby

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

I know some applications lock files which are currently in use to prevent inference from other applications. Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi floeby,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Would you be able to collect and upload log files from your system?

Here is a link to an article about the tool with a link to download it.

Log Collector Tool

The tool will create a zip file on the desktop of all the log files. Please could you send us your logs (punaggar@adobe.com) using the tool.

Engineering may have some additional questions but this will help us get started.

Thanks,

Puneet Aggarwal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here as well.

I've noticed that I can drag and drop files directly into the Adobe CC synced folder and it works. But, when I try to save from within an application (InDesign for example), it has issues with syncing. My workaround has been to save to a desktop folder and then drag the file into the synced CC folder once I'm done with the file. Of course, the file can't be opened in an application when dragging it into the CC folder.

Jordan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know some applications lock files which are currently in use to prevent inference from other applications. Error: "Unable to sync files" to the Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines