• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant log in with my adobe account

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot log into community.adobe.com with my actual adobe username.  If I click "Sign in" it redirects me to community.adobe.com/t5/errors/FilterErrorHandlerPage and says:

"You are not allowed to access this site"

I got on chat 5 times with tech support and they were pretty clueless about what the problem was (because they provide tech support for productrs not this community".  There is no way I can see to contact an administrator of this site to ask them why my account has been blocked so I am posting it publically here in hopes someone can unblock my account.  I heistate to give my username here publically because it is also my email address.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you Sign In to the Main Adobe website using that same email address and password?

If you can't then whatever email address and password you are using is incorrect for your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What browser are you using?

In your browser go into the settings, Password section and find the Auto Fill entry for the Adobe support forums and Delete it.

Then connect to community.adobe.com and then select the Sign In button in the upper right hand side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines