• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant sync files - Unable to sync due to server issue

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2014 Nov 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent over two hours with your live chat team in which they took over my computer, deleted files from the CMD prompt and I am still receiving syncing errors using Creative Cloud.

They had me, delete files, restart my computer, sign-in and out of Creative Cloud, pause syncing, change file directories and nothing work.  My issue was then escalated to upper management in which I had to repeat the entire issue.

I was passed around from multiple individuals in live chat and at the end, no solution was found.  I have been an Adobe client for over 15 years now and I am not pleased that a resolution still has not been found. 

I wasted over 2 hours on live chat and then received an email stating that my case was closed because the support team found a resolution!  This was completely untrue.

I am asking someone from Adobe upper management to please contact me directly.  I will not spend more time with your live chat team and send more log files that do no good.  As a long-time client, please contact me.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2014 Nov 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gcoiro,

I am sorry you are having some issue with Creative Cloud. I just want to point out that this is community forum and not a support forum, the best line of contact is via customer services. I would like to help you get unblocked so you can enjoy Creative Cloud. Could you send me your log files to better understand this issue?.

The log files can be found here:

Mac: /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Windows: C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\

The logs have the date in the filename, like "CoreSync-2014-03-25.log". Please compress (zip) all the CoreSync-2014-MM-DD.log files, to avoid this attachment being caught in any email virus filters please remove the .zip file name from the compressed file and email them to me directly at harness@adobe.com & bmordue@adobe.com

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines