Copy link to clipboard
How do I upload files to creative cloud. When I try to upload it doesn't give me the option to open the files and upload. It says I need a folder. I thought I had a folder?
How are you trying to upload the files? Are you using a web browser and the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files? Or are you using the file sync that comes with the Creative Cloud desktop application?
Hi Daley Planet,
if you're still experiencing this issue, can you try the steps below?
1. Quit the Creative Cloud desktop application.
2. In Terminal, copy and paste this command:
rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/CoreSync/options.tix
3. Launch the Creative Cloud desktop application and start syncing.
2. Open the Start menu, and type 'cmd' in the search box, then enter to start a command prompt.
3. Copy and paste this command at the command prompt:
4. Launch the Creative Cloud desktop application and start syncing.