• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant upload PSD file to my assets

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I am doing an online photoshop course.  I need to upload my original JPEG photo plus the unflattened PSD. file by using the syn option.  I have been trying for the last week to get this to upload (psd file) but it continues to say "unable to upload psd file"... I have tried it manually through the website.  The file is about 90mb and I have lots of storage on the cloud and have to upload it this way as its the only option the tutors gave us.  When we upload it we are meant to create a link of our folder and share it with our etutors to view the file.   I am at my wits end I have tried everything and still cannot upload ANY PSD files... The file names are very basic no symbols etc... Ive tried signing in and out etc... Please tell me there is someway to get this to work  .

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines